Available Sizes: 8.5 fl oz. | 20.5 fl oz.
New Lightweight Formula!
Ocean Potion® After Sun Lotion with Aloe is a rich penetrating lotion formulated to replenish and repair skin cells after exposure to the sun and all other outdoor elements.
This nourishing lightweight formula speeds the repair and healing of sunburned or wind-burned skin. It helps to maintain summer tan for weeks longer with regular use. Enriched with aloe vera, antioxidant vitamins B, C & E, tea tree oil, seaweed & algae extracts, deep sea minerals and other skin emollients, it moisturizes, softens, replenishes and strengthens skin with each use.
NO ADDED:Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, BHT or BPA
- Aloe-enriched moisturizing lotion
- Helps prevent or reduce peeling
- Speeds the healing of sunburned or wind burned skin
- Soothes, cools and conditions the skin
- Extends tan life
- Enriched with sea plants & antioxidants to nourish and replenish the skin
- No animal testing
- Apply freely to the skin especially after shower or bath
- Use year round for smoother younger-looking skin
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Seaweed) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Glyceryl Dilaurate, PEG-16 Macadamia, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Caprylyl Glycol, Thermus Thermophillus (Deep Sea Minerals) Ferment, Dimethicone, PEG-60 Lanolin, Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor