Available Sizes: 6 fl oz.
Providing broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and moisturizing benefits from ingredients from the sea such as deep sea minerals, seaweed & algae. Also contains aloe leaf extract and enriched with vitamins B, C & E.
NO ADDED: Parabens, Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Oils, PABA, BHT or BPA
- Fast absorbing sunscreen spray for active individuals
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection
- Help prevent sunburn and early skin aging
- Gives skin an instant cool down
- Non-greasy, clear spray –won’t clog pores
- Enriched with sea plants and vitamins B, C & E to protect and nourish the skin
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Oxybenzone free
- No animal testing
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Ensure skin is completely covered with product
- Do not spray directly on face. Spray in palms of hands then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Avobenzone 3%
- Homosolate 15%
- Octisalate 5%
- Octocrylene 10%
Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alcohol Denatured (58.24% w/w), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) Extract, Lauryl Lactate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Seaweed) Extract, Menthol, PEG-16 Macadamia, Phenethyl Benzoate, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Thermus Thermophillus (Deep Sea Minerals) Ferment, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor