Available Sizes: 3.4 fl oz. | 6.8 fl oz.
Ideal for those who tan gradually and burn easily.
Enriched with vitamins B, C & E, deep sea minerals, seaweed and algae extracts to nourish the skin. Water Resistant (80 minutes).
NO ADDED: Parabens, Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Oils, PABA, BHT or BPA
- Fast absorbing sunscreen lotion
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection
- Help prevent sunburn and early skin aging
- Ideal for those who tan easily and rarely burn
- Non-greasy, goes on sheer
- Enriched with sea plants and vitamins B, C & E to protect and nourish the skin
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Oxybenzone free
- No animal testing
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Avobenzone 3%
- Homosolate 8%
- Octisalate 4.5%
- Octocrylene 6%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), C28-52 Olefin/Undecylenic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Macrocystis Pyifera Extract, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, PEG-16 Macadamia, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Sodium Hydroxide, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trisiloxane, Water, Xanthan Gum
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor